We won’t bore you with the details of how germ-ridden your devices get, but rather we’ll give you tips on how to keep your iPads, iPods and iPhones shiny, clean and germ-free. Remember to clean your devices regularly – every few days is ideal.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items may cause damage to the item.
- Disconnect your Apple product from any external power sources.
- Disconnect any external devices and other cabling from the product.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Don’t get moisture into any openings, and don’t use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Do not spray cleaners directly onto the item.