Dear valued customer,
At iStore we always aim to keep our customers informed as best possible when it comes to your products.
We see that you have purchased one of the below iPhone models from iStore:
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Following Apple’s iPhone battery replacement statement, below please find our process and price if you suspect your iPhone’s battery has been affected:
1. Make a technical booking online for an iStore near you.
2. After making your booking take your iPhone to your selected iStore during your booked assessment slot.
3. Your iPhone’s eligibility will be determined in-store, after which it will be sent to our service centre for a full technical assessment and battery replacement. Note that it will need to be booked into our service centre and this will take between 3-5 working days*.
Remember to do the following before coming in for your appointment:
Back-up your iPhone. Click here to find out how
Turn off find my iPhone.
In accordance with Apple’s Battery Replacement Program, iStore’s battery replacement cost is R430 including VAT.
Online booking is essential
* Battery replacement times may differ based on stock availability. iPhone 6 Plus battery replacements will be available from 1 April.
* Models potentially affected: iPhone SE, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus. * Battery Replacements times may differ based on stock availability. iPhones containing third party batteries or with cracked screens will not be accepted as this prevents the service from occurring.
* The battery replacement programme will run until the 31st December 2018.