- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
- Apple TV
by Jonathan de la Querra
The Oberoi Mumbai
by Hemesh Dhulab
by Andile ‘themanwiththeredbag’ Bhala
by Scott Williams
by Tania Moldenhauer
by Gerard Pye
by Lauren Fox
by The Innovators
Beach Walk in Dee Minor
by Beach Walk in Dee Minor
Terms and conditions
Exclusive to iStore in South Africa. All rights reserved.
1) Entry is open to anyone living in South Africa.
2) You do not have to be a professional photographer or illustrator to submit an entry. All images or illustrations need to be taken and edited on an Apple device.
3) Entries that have been taken on an a non-Apple device or smartphone or edited on a non-Apple computer will not be eligible to win or be finalists in any competitions.
4) A maximum of 10 images/ illustrations may be submitted per overall competition period (usually 1 year).
5) Entrants need to use the entry form page to submit their details and photographs/illustrations for the judges’ perusal.
6) By entering the entrant gives the organiser full usage rights of the photographs and illustrations entered. This includes but is not limited to using entered images on social media platforms, websites, emailers, flyers, billboards, store merchandising or any other form of marketing material.
7) All photographs and illustrations must be the original work of the entrant. Any entrant has the sole responsibility for ensuring that their photograph and illustrations does not infringe any copyrights
8) The original source material (original image taken or illustration created on an Apple device) together with original metadata must be kept by entrants at all time. Should an entrant not be able to provide the original source material to check metadata and which device it was created on they will immediately be ineligible for winning or being finalists in any competition.
9) Max upload size: 1920px x 1080px or 5MB
10) Images need to have an artistic or creative element in order to be approved.
11) Judges reserve the right to remove entries that are not shortlisted for competition selection.
12) The vetting process remains at the discretion of the judges - the photographs/illustrations could still be declined if: not deemed appropriate whether it adheres to the entry stipulations or not, incorrect format, no artistic or creative element displayed in entry.